Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Nerves

Man have the nerves been goin alot lately. Last friday the wife and I heard the babies heart beat for the first time. ( I took Friday and Tues. off to extend my holiday) , and yesterday the baby was outta the first trimester. Crazy to think 6 more months...... oh man what to do.

Also goin to (cross fingers) start animation mentor on the 20th of this month. I sent my papers in a couple of weeks ago but havent heard anything yet about making payments. I may have to call and see if they got the stuff...Im dying to know if all is good. Started to get into the reading mode. Got the last school book the other day ( illusion of life ) and man am I excited to make the journey into the animation field. Will make sure to try and update this weekly when school starts.

Off to bed and dream my happy animated dreams!
Peece

No comments: