Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Slowin down a bit with this...

I was on fire when I started this blog. Hard to keep up with it all.

This week so far has been haulin ace. Today is goin fairly well. Cant wait for the Q&A tonite. Always good stuff. I cant believe this first semester is almost over already. A week and a half ( i think ) yikes. Next semester looks like loads of fun and work.

Well my good buddy boon hooked me up with an embed tag so I can embed my movies here so I thought I would give it a shot and see if it works. So here is a personality walk for this week. May do a different type for the assignment. I wil prolly post some sketches tonite seein as I have been slackin. As well as my complete assignment from last week. ( seein as Im slackin and should have posted it LAST WEEK)

see ya when I lookatcha!




EDIT:and heres last weeks assignment:


EDIT:and heres week 9 revised in perspective:


EDIT:sketches as promised:






No comments: