Friday, October 14, 2005

TGIF...seriously...

Word of the day:

sinecure \SY-nih-kyur; SIN-ih-\, noun:
An office or position that requires or involves little or no responsibility, work, or active service.

Quote of the day:

He's turned his life around. He used to be depressed and miserable. Now he's miserable and depressed.
- David Frost

That was fun, eh?
Well, goin home early today to get our heater serviced. Which works out well cause I get to work on skool stuff! Whooo hoooo! Today Im gonna post my revisions of last weeks assignment. I may tweak it somemore after this weeks assignment is done.

I also bought a used book on how to draw hunchback of notre dame characters. Fun lil book. So i did some practice yesterday with it. ( I like to pretend like Im workin at a big studio doin it for a livin , thats why i do so many cartoon characters just incase you were wonderin ).

And finally, a sketch of this weeks push assignment plannin. Still have some work to do on it.

Welp, there ya go. Thats basically it. I hope to keep updating a lil more. Its ruff. Pray for me...





No comments: