Wednesday, June 10, 2009

An actual art post!!!!!!!

Im not as bad as I thought I was! So the goal, I guess, is to try and get two art post this month. ( I should split this one up into many, but of course I think the problem that I have is being lazy with the uploading. ) So heres some doodles, me tryin to get back into the swing of things.

So whats the progress on the sketchbook ?

Im makin pretty much no progress with my sketchbook....I think Im too finicky with whats gonna go in it. Sorry. I want it to be half way decent. ( With the way Im feelin about it, I dont think I'll ever get it done....) Hopefully next post I will have something better than a half aced excuse. Goin sketchin tomorrow at lunch and might have the two post goal achieved soon. Keep on keepin on all!







Post a Comment