Wednesday, June 10, 2009

An actual art post!!!!!!!

Im not as bad as I thought I was! So the goal, I guess, is to try and get two art post this month. ( I should split this one up into many, but of course I think the problem that I have is being lazy with the uploading. ) So heres some doodles, me tryin to get back into the swing of things.

So whats the progress on the sketchbook ?

Im makin pretty much no progress with my sketchbook....I think Im too finicky with whats gonna go in it. Sorry. I want it to be half way decent. ( With the way Im feelin about it, I dont think I'll ever get it done....) Hopefully next post I will have something better than a half aced excuse. Goin sketchin tomorrow at lunch and might have the two post goal achieved soon. Keep on keepin on all!







20 comments:

Jason Newkirk said...

All super dope drawings Mel! You inspire us all!
Can't wait for the sketchbook. I'll print my own out thanks! Haha I kid.

damon said...

nice stuff

now i want more

Unknown said...

I've been waiting for your art posts Mel! Keep them coming!. Great variety again!

Andy Latham said...

These are amazing as usual Mel! That first one in particular is great :)

"Keep on keepin on" indeed!!

Richard Oud said...

Nice art update sir! Love how different all the styles are.. I truly envy your skills dude! Already looking forward to the next update (hopefully really soon)..

Can't wait for your art book man, keep it up!

Pointpusher said...

keep on posting Mel! I dig them all, but especially.

Alex Deligiannis said...

Mel, these are so great. There's so much life in all the poses, and your variety of styles is sick and makes me not like you. Goodbye (until your next post, of course ;)

Daisy Church said...

lovely drawings! Love the wonder woman one : D

Bobby Pontillas said...

that wonder woman? rawr!

Vee (Scratch) said...

Suggestion, did you ever try scheduling posts? I'm not sure if that can be done with Blogger but I know it can be done with WordPress.

RAWLS said...

Awesome post bro!! Nice stuff.

Tyson Murphy said...

stop it mel, you're making me depressed. I want to see that lady you sketched up here on your blog!!

Be Creative Books said...

Sorry? about what? these sketches are great!!

Francho said...

I love your stuff...

Ryan Khatam said...

HOT WONDER WOMAN

Unknown said...

Sweet work! I love your posing and loose line work.

Shawn Escott said...

You are rocking it sir. AMAZING DESIGNS! I like your coloring too :)

Darnell said...

I love the shape design of these characters sketches. I'm learning about shape design principals when it comes to the human figure in Kevin's class at the Concept Design Academy.

Art Fan Ako said...

Awesome monster!!!

Jason Quinones said...

great drawings man!!!

love that wonder woman and that blue pencil sketch. looks kinda like wolverine...but not!!!