Thursday, September 10, 2009

DailySketch -- Day 41


Firstly thanks to Josh Taback for the awesome link to a wonderful character idea generator here: http://www.seventhsanctum.com/index-humo.php Helps with the postin early!!!!!
So thats where I got todays idea: Gelatinous Bunny of the Lost Kingdom. Will probably goin to that alot...
Has anyone noticed Friday is being stubborn ? Come on Friday!!

Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
--Buddha

8 comments:

Alex J. Bell said...

It's like the Stubborn-Friday-Funk led me to post this. I got up yesterday morning, jumped out of bed, happy that it was Friday.
Coincidentally I did the same thing today.
Great sketch Mel. I love how jelly bunnies have extra big pores for their whiskers.

Pointpusher said...

Nice one man!

Be Creative Books said...

Very cool sketch! and wonderful
Buddha's message.

Have a great Friday Mel!

rossie said...

Mel! Thanks for your kind words, and look at you with your 40 drawings! Gosh I look away for a while and you start exploding with sketches, beautiful work as per usual. I will have to visit every day now. Take it easy sir, much respect, and thanks for the motivation!

Ken said...

Ill need to check out that character idea generator sounds cool! And awesome bunny thing. I think you totally captured the gelatinous bunny of the lost kingdom-ness. :D

And cheers for sharing the quote - its a good one :)

L. D. Torres said...

HA! definitely my favorite of your sketch a day series! very creative, one i would want to look at again and again!

Trent Correy said...

Mel, you're my freak'n hero man..and I'll probably be saying that on day 82! Great work buddy..your drawing level is blowing me away!!

michael robertson said...

very cool!