Tuesday, December 29, 2009

1


So finally the 300th post!! Happy New year heheh! Didnt think I would get to it before the end of the year ( I know I cheated with the quad post ;) This is a pic that I submitted for the darkstalkers tribute book earlier this year. ( Didnt make it in but had fun workin on it.)
SO I want to say thanks to all who've come by here with the kind words of inspiration. Its nice to feel apart of a wonderful and creative community ( even though its digital one )
This next year I want to make more of a point of pushing my self in a whole new direction. One that Ive been wanting to take for quite some time..So to everyone, the best of fortunes to you in the upcoming year and the journey to a better you starts with that first step!!

9 comments:

aintshakespeare said...

Well said.

Good luck on the new direction and Happy New Year!

Andy Latham said...

Congratulations Mel! You made it! A brilliant torrent of posts that have made me feel shamefully lazy! I can't wait to see what you get up to in 2010. That sounds like such a futuristic date doesn't it?!

vonholdt said...

awesome mel! i knew you'd make it and have been eagerly checking for the last few days! best wishes for the new year!

drono said...

WOO-HOO!!!!
You did it. Congratulations.

Can't wait to see what you do in the next year. Happy New Year to you & yours!!

Anthony VanArsdale said...

Beautiful finale, Mel! And a special thanks to you for being such an inspiration!

Have a Happy New Year!

alan said...

I love your artwork, you have an incredible mind. Each day is like Christmas going to you blog to see what is new. Thanks.
Alan

tinylittlesandra said...

I wish you every success Mel in your new venture, I hope you'll share it with us, and your journey. Congrats on making it to one... I didnt doubt you or a second :)

Thank you also for your support, advise and fun notes on my blog. Always great to see you there.

mattanimation said...

way to go, you inspire me to work towards a similar goal. Happy New Year!

Pointpusher said...

you = my hero. Happy New Year Mel!