Thursday, December 24, 2009

5

Yeah I have no scanner here in Idaho, so heres some animated blockin I started tonite ( sorry it isnt a drawing ). Been wanting to do a dialogue for a while so I guess the break will be nice to get some in. ( and its a Christmas piece to boot! ) I may have to just take pics with my camera if I want to put some drawings in the next few posts. Lets see how it goes. Hope everyone gets everything they wished for. You guys are the best!! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
-- George Bernard Shaw

6 comments:

Haitao Su said...

You always constantly awesome works, you are most industrious artist, my friend, wish you have a wonderful holiday!

cheers!

your friend from China!

RAWLS said...

Merry Christmas my friend!!!

DAVID WILSON said...

To quote my kids, "That was way funny." Nice job pushing the expressions.

Laura Braga said...

Oh man!
Fantastic post, my compliments! ;)
And ...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
** Seasons Greetings **

Trent Correy said...

great work buddy, I hope you're enjoying the holidays so far, merry christmas!
You never stop! It keeps me going sometimes!
Ciao!
-T

tinylittlesandra said...

Horrraaaay for Animation! Woooo... Same goes to you as you said to me, cant wait to see it come together. So far, so great.

You can always take photos, and scan in later... the comments will still remain. But I think we're all delighted to see animation posts :)