Friday, June 03, 2011

Thank goodness for fridays!!!


So gonna change somethings up. Heres a couple animations test. The first one is a blockin pass that I started last week. Gonna swap the ball geometry with a rigged one when and if I get it cleaned up. The second one I did after we wrapped up on the Toy Story 3 game.



My sis and law pointed this out to my wife. I didnt even know. My first childrens book. ( I knew I did it , I just didnt know it was on amazon for preorder...)
http://www.amazon.com/Smurfin-Big-Adventure-Smurfs-Movie/dp/1442422742/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1307139909&sr=1-1
I did this while crunchin on Cars 2 the game and tryin to juggle being a new dad. I still have yet to recover. I have utmost respect for anyone who does childrens books.


Still tryin to shift gears. Grindin em at the moment...Keep on keepin on!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! You're a pretty incredible animator! I love your drawings, I never knew you had this sort of skill. I also do 3D animation for school, but I've never posted any. I have to say, it's harder for me to 'get into' animating on a computer...though I have a huge respect for people who do it!

Ewgene said...

Wonderful animation! You are master of many skills!

Andy Latham said...

Loving that lamp animation! Really nice! :D

Anthony Holden said...

Mad respect Milton, for all your juggling. We'll definitely pick up a copy of that book...and when we visit Utah, I expect an autograph.

:)

Emerson Fialho said...

Incríveis ilustrações, parabéns!

Aaron Ludwig said...

That's hilarious!
Love the Luxo test.

Adrian Lubbers said...

Thank god for Fridays and MEL MILTON POSTS.
Love the animation Mel. And the doodles are always a treat!!

Anonymous said...

great Mel.

thanks for the inspired rant previously:)



:):):)

Will Terry said...

"I have utmost respect for anyone who does childrens books." I'm diggin this comment :)

Great work man!

Tyson Murphy said...

ohhhh snap!!! awesome post, your talents stupefy me

Laura Braga said...

wow..great new design of the blog, Mel!!
And great works as always!! ;)
BEST!

tinylittlesandra said...

Gosh, I ant been by in a while, but popping over here always gets me in the mood to be creative!

Love the animation tests - when we gonna see your TS3 reel???

Thanks for the inspiration, I'll get back to work now =)

Anonymous said...

great.
fun to see all of it;