Friday, March 02, 2012

Happy Friday!


Its a celebration!!

Anyways figured Id dump some doodles before I went into the weekend. Top one pencil touched up in photoshop and the others were drawn in photoshop. ( I know so much different than sketchbook that I had to mention it :P )

Also if youre in the mood to watch a very inspiring/feel good documentary check this one out:



Currently on netflix. Heard people make mention of it and finally watched it. I know Im prolly way behind on this one but I rarely get the time to watch movies any more :(

Some days I forget how to be a dreamer and I miss that about me. Im hoping a little bit comes back one day. Til then I shall " keep on keepin on "

8 comments:

Wayne B. Medina said...

Good stuff as always sir! Especially diggin the first one! I have to check out that doc...I needs some inspiration right about now.

Kyu-bum Lee said...

beautiful sketches!

Aaron Ludwig said...

Loved "Being Elmo" (except where it hinted that he wasn't the best dad ever).

Justin Rodrigues said...

I'm really digging this stuff man!

Josh H. Black said...

Love your work! Your line quality is emaculate

Javier Molina said...

Great post!

Ryan Wood said...

Great stuff, Mel! Love that top painting.

matthewART said...

I just watched that! it blew me away!

also, I really want to make a muppet!