Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sooo busy lately..

So many things on my plate had to get in something for myself.  Doubt I will see brave in the theaters but thought id post some fan stuffs ( Havent been to the movies for 2 years now...) and a couple other sketches to boot.

Also a friend of mine who shant be mentioned....( no its not voldemort..) did some  work on an app and said Id plug it here. ( If your reading this you who shant be mentioned I better get some kik backs....)
I also told him that I would make fun of him for not letting me mention his name but Im too tired to come up with some thing witty. If you have a buck its a fun lil time waster.

Its called save your bacon. Give it a look see.

Thats all I gots keep on keepin on!

15 comments:

Aaron Ludwig said...

Love the Brave fan art.

pibby said...

I like the peanut shaped afro guy. And the Brave fan art is excellent. Heck! It's all good!

Gio M. said...

Always get excited when I see you post..these are awesome.

Jason Newkirk said...

good stuff melman!!!

Wayne B. Medina said...

excellent stuff melly mel!! For being busy your work you post here is just bonkers bro...seriously...keep it down a notch ;)

Wouter Bruneel said...

It never ends here. You are so productive.

Escott Art said...

Nice Brave piece! What a great movie.

Sam Nielson said...

That Merida is ridiculously awesome.

matthewART said...

NICE BRAVE/MIRADA MEL!!!
daaaaam...

Marcelo Vignali said...

Gorgeous Brave interpretation.

Will Terry said...

Got the app - it's fun! Tell your friend that I was pleasantly surprised....I'm diggin the peanut shaped guy!

Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

Thanks for stopping by Mel and the kind words . Your a beast now with art loving it!

Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

Thanks for stopping by Mel and the kind words . Your a beast now with art loving it!

Marie Bower said...

Love your Merida & fashion sketch!

YesLand said...

Ohh!! I really love that girl walking!!