Friday, August 03, 2012

Finally....


 
 

Had a bout of pnuemonia. So spent my time tryin just to survive. Now that Im feelin a little better I think I can get back to posting more than once a month.

 Two of these are from a project I did at work. The dog one was completely done in flash and the guts one was done in flash and touched up in photoshop.

The Rayman fan art was done in flash. He's actually rigged and ready to animate which is what I plan on doin eventually. I love that game and the look is stunning so I wanted to try and emulate it to help me better learn how to draw in flash.

Til the next post keep on keepin on!

2 comments:

Wayne B. Medina said...

Oh damn man! I'm glad you feel a little better bro! Hope you get 100% ASAP!

These are all great Mel! I was like damn Mel gots into some illustrator stuff...then read it was in flash and said damn again :)

Lovin that rayman! Never played that game but I do remember selling it at my days at target back in the day haha

Yeah I want to see him animated, that's gonna be tight

Get well some more melly Mel!

Andy Latham said...

Great work Mel, I love the textures you've got going on in the guts image. Were they Photoshop additions or done in Flash?

Glad you're feeling a bit better too :)