Thursday, October 11, 2012

Whats October with out zombies?

 
 
 
I wouldve thought Id be a lil more energetic today. Some ( you guessed it ) dooks from my desk.Surprised ya didnt I? 

Now you would think Id go home and get some cintiq time in.....

Last night I sat in on my boss Rodney Bills' class  at UVU and stopped by another good buddy Will Terry's class. Was a blast ! I never really got to have the traditional learning experience. So I always enjoy being in that environment. Did some gesture drawing. ( Never used one of those drawing horse stool watchamacalits...damn near killed me..) 


Would be nice to do it more often. But alas I run on fumes most days....
Til the next post. Keep on keepin on


9 comments:

Jason Newkirk said...

soooo good Melman!

Avner Geller said...

Beautiful sketches, Mel!

Jo McLelland said...

I adore that zombie at the bottom, the colours and perspective are really eye popping.

Terrie Spencer said...

Do you sculpt or have you ever considered it? I think these sketches would be great models. :) Just a thought.

Will Terry said...

Twas fun buddy!!!

Dag said...

Keep on keepin' on man.

Nikhita P. said...

Amazing zombie designs!! <3

Unknown said...

Your style is so cool! really like this post. Keep it coming!

Wouter Bruneel said...

Amazing stuff!