Thursday, January 31, 2013

Flu has been kikin my ace..

edit : plannin out the animation that I want to do and a quickie dialogue test:

Ive been out with the flu since Saturday and dont think its ever kiked my butt so badly..Anywhoo I started another flash project to get myself to be more excited about animating and actually doin some ( seeing as thats where Id like to grow mainly . You could tell huh? ) Also want to try and keep momentum with the posting.

I was gonna continue workin on my super girl that I had rigged up but lost her. So I started a chun li rig before I got sick to get back on the ball. Completely done in flash. Not super far with it but figure if I post it up I will have to finish it enough to animate her. So lets see what that gets me...

keep on keepin on

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is awesome! Been doing a lot more 2D animation myself lately too. I forgot how much I love traditional stuff. Looking forward to seeing this progress!

Mike Jones said...

so damn COOL!
sweet design too!
You're manimationing is slick!


-hope you feel better soon dude

Kyu-bum Lee said...

sweet rough animation~!

Aaron Ludwig said...

Mel, Mel, Mel... tsk tsk....
...do you ever do anything that ISN'T awesome?

matthewART said...

best chun li EVAH!!!

Will Terry said...

Sorry to hear your ace has been gettin creamed man - We need to nurse you back to health with a nasty steak and cheese or pizza bonanza... :)