Wednesday, February 13, 2013

It wouldve been nice..

 

if I could have figured stuff out more when I had energy and time and youth and...

Well Im busy as usual but I think Im realizing this is because my plate size has decreased in my aging and that  it doesnt take much for me to be busy.

So I took one of my boss' doodles and decided clean him up and rig him  ( to get more flash drawing time in ) and I love the shapes he comes up with. I think I lost a lil something doin what I do but he still has a lil fun to him in my opinion. Probably will simplify a few things and get him animatable.

( I know I still have my chun li and yes Im still workin on that thanks for askin...)

So here he is and a few more blue pencil dooks.

keep on keepin on!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your two portraits are awesome.
You have such control on your line...

Kyu-bum Lee said...

Great job on clean up & colouring the pirate. Can't wait to see the rig in action.

Your pencil drawings are fantastic as always.

Unknown said...

The Pirate is very funny ))

YesLand said...

Hi Mel! How are you doing? Uhmm so it doesn't take much to get you busy, I get what you mean, talking about age! haha I just turned 30 yesterday, and my idol, Michael Jordan turned 50! I think there's something magic in getting more experienced, and measure and feeling of time changes. It's not a bad thing I think. I wish I could be half experienced in drawing like you are when I'm your age man. I don't get bored of seeing your works. You're great!

Anthony Holden said...

Dude! So much great stuff going on here. I didn't know you were getting your hands dirty with Flash. Right on!

Also, I hear you about learning stuff while you're young and childless. But that's not happening for either of us now!