Wednesday, June 15, 2005

My mind is mush

Last few days my mind has been mush. It seems the closer to the day school starts the more mushy my brain gets. Man, how am I gonna be when the day arrives? Any ways quick one tonite. I like to draw when I cant think. And tonite I doodled and inked a lil bit. Havent used a pen in a long time. It was relaxing. The first bit was some funny heads and the second was some star wars ( of course ) Thought I would post em on here so I had more than my office on this thing to look at. Sad isnt it...

here ya go:



and




four more days in less than an hour!
Peece,
Mel

4 comments:

Adam Strick said...

Dude, your artwork is phenominal! How long have you been drawing? I checked out your site and 2D artwork and am very impressed.

Unknown said...

Ive been drawing since I can remember. Gave it up in my latter teens and revisited my sketchbook when I turned thirty. The past two years I made it a point to sketch an hour a day. Thanks for the compliment!

Adam Strick said...

Did you go to any kind of an art school for anything?

Unknown said...

I went to graphic design skool at 19. No drawing art type. Mostly learned the last few years from books.