Sunday, June 19, 2005

Still Dont Know...

Still no email lettin me know who my mentor is. I guess it will be a surprise tomorrow. Kinda sucks that other people already know theirs. Makes me feel like the left out kid :( Either way I know that I will know something tomorrow. I guess theres a live Q&A tomorrow with the founding members of animationmentor. I think...I guess I will find that out when I get my email.

Cant believe that it starts tomorrow..Things just go by so quickly. I really cant wait to find out who I will be spending the first part with. Mentor and mentee wise. Some days theres some serious second guessing about me doin this. Im really gonna give it the ol college try though!

Next week, First assignment. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Adam Strick said...

Hey Mel,
it's Monday at noon(in Kansas) and I still haven't received that email either. They would have to get it to us before the Q and A tonight or else we wouldn't even know about that session at 8pm. I haven't really heard of anyone else that hasn't gotten theirs yet though, so I don't know. I'll be sure to send off an email right away when I get mine!

Brian "My Fault" Nicolucci said...

Yeah man, your gonna love it. The mentors are great, your fellow students are way cool, even that Matt Kelly cat (LOL)
Have fun and animate like a mad fiend!

Unknown said...

thanks guys for the lookout! Im all better now found out my mentor is