Monday, June 20, 2005

What a day!!!..

First day is winding down, and Id like to say I am completely overwhelmed! Just finishing up the The live Global Q&A. With Bobby, Shawn and Carlos. Man... was so cool just to sit and watch these guys talk and answer questions. So much to absorb!

The excitement that everyone has is amazing! I really love the feeling that I get from it. I feel like Ive found what it was I was lookin for. Now I have to figure a way to focus on stuff while Im at work thats not animation mentor ;) . Today was the worst cause I spent a majority of the day cruisin campus....

My Mentor ( whew FINALLY ) is Stephen Gregory --- BIO: Since leaving Cal-Arts in 1996 Stephen has had the pleasure of working on some of the most influential animated films in recent years while being employed at PIXAR Animation Studios. At PIXAR Stephen has worked on “A Bugs Life”, “Toy Story 2”, “Monsters INC.”, “Finding Nemo”, “The Incredibles” and is currently working on “Cars” which is due out summer of 2006. While attending Cal-Arts, Stephen had several summer jobs which included an internship at Turner Feature Animation during “Cat’s Don’t Dance.”

This is OH SO COOL! heheh

I hope I can get enough energy to keep postin in this dang thing.
Catchya later!

2 comments:

Paul Sinclair said...

Your mentor sounds well cool. I'm still coming to terms with the amazing Q&A. Wow.

Unknown said...

Yeah Paul, was an amazing Q&A! A lot to take in so far!