Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Gettin ready for AZ

You heard...Im goin to Arizona. Will be be nice to get away and see fam. So I figured I upload before I take off.

Tonite I did some karate sketching and posin stu in some karate poses. Figure it would be nice to get some practice with sketchin and poses again. I want to do some more animal sketches next time. I need to work on this area a bunch. Hard to go from people to animals. I dont put as much time as I need to in this area.

Anyways enough jibba jabba. Here ya go.

This weeks assignment





See ya when I look atcha!

3 comments:

Paul Sinclair said...

hey Mel, some REALLY nice drawings man. Good stuff!

Dag said...

Great action on the pendulum and foxtail, totally realistic movement. Got the gravity dayown.

Unknown said...

Thanks guys!
Hey dale! I havent talked to you in forever. Gonna shoot you out an email. Hopefully its the right addy