Monday, August 29, 2005

Will I ever get more energy...

Yesterday I was a complete wreck. I did nothing over the weekend hopin to recover some strength. To no avail.... Im not as bad as yesterday but still a lil weak. I dont know if the stress of a kid on the way , plus skoool and workin is slowly runnin me down. I also think that the computer ( sigh ) is not helpin the situation.

My good friend Lael was kind enough to help me out with a light table that I hope to convert to a desk I can do 2d animation . Im really excited about that and hope to learn more in the ways of ol.

Here a render of last weeks anim and some sketches:



and the sketch:



edit---
pushed the weight over the legs a lil more in the hips on my render. Also shrunk the shadow some:


and the monkey on my back...

4 comments:

Elliot Cowan said...

Howdy mate.
It could just be the angle, but on the leg closest to the camera, I think you need bring the knee outwards a little further.
It could well be the camera angle however.

Unknown said...

hey elliot thanks for the tip! heh we're gettin to the 3/4 view this week and I jumped the gun with the render. We had been doin side view. Helps out a bunch seeing as I will be refinin him this week! Much appreciated!

Elliot Cowan said...

It's a lovely walk cycle - almost perfect - just get that knee over.
Cheers pal.

Sean MacNeil said...

Hey Mel, man that's great sketchwork! You definitely have a gift for drawing. Your walk looks awesome too!