Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Im baaaaaaack....

Yes... you dont have to say it. Im a slacker.

First off heres the QOTD:

I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones.
- John Cage

And WOTD:

logorrhea \law-guh-REE-uh\, noun:
Excessive talkativeness or wordiness.

Im afflicted with the word of the day on occasion..

So, where have I been? No where. Really. So whats new? Nuthin really. Tryin to cope with all the jugglin and preparin. The babies due date is in 9 days....man the time just flies. Ive been a wreck. Hard to keep focused on everything. Cant wait til the lil guy gets here. The imaginin what hes gonna be like is pretty fun. His blog will be up in the near future :)

Gonna be pretty short tonite. Heres some sketchin I did today at work. The HB one I decided to quik color tonite. I really would like to find more time to do more finished stuff. Yadda yadda yadda... I keep sayin that... And time is only gonna get more scarce... I also figured I would post where I am with our latest assignment. Been a tough one but Im learnin loads from it.. Gonna be a link this time instead of embedded so I think its like 7 megs. ( Just thought I would warn you. )

AM assignment

If you dont hear from me before Christmas, Id like to say " Hey , you have a great holiday and I hope santa brings you everything you want!"





5 comments:

Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

the new work is so fresh

Rajesh Indulkar said...

Thanks alot for view my blog and comments also.Good work you too.Keep it up.

Ben Reynolds said...

Wow..your drawing skills are excellent! Thanks for the kind words on my blog..but ya, you have some excellent "skills" as Napoleon Dynamite would say. keep it up dude..great stuff!

Elliot Cowan said...

You are a terrific draughtsman mate.
Terrific.