Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Week 40

Quote O the day:

The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.
- Larry Hardiman

Word O the day:

carapace \KAIR-uh-pace\, noun:
1. The thick shell that covers the back of the turtle, the crab, and other animals.
2. Something likened to a shell that serves to protect or isolate from external influence.

Welp Tomorrow is the week 40 Dr. visit. Where does the time go? Things have been so hectic lately. Ive not gotten good sleep in quite a while...and I know its only gonna get worse. ( I know you were thinkin it.. just thought Id take that comment away from you...)

We moved to another building work wise last friday. Let me tell you how I feel about it.. I dont do well in a car. Also its another thing the wife and I have to figure out seeing as we share the car.

School: I bit off more than I could chew this last assignment. My mind is mush and all the changes comin up didnt help. Im reachin for the christmas break..I can do it..

Thursday is the baby's due date. The wife has been a champ. Shes been workin the whole time. Im so proud of her. Shes my hero.

Did some sketchin.. thought I post em. But had to get out some words. Makes me feel a lil less overwhelmed. Im done. Thanks for listenin.

EDIT: Also added some more really inspirational links. A must for you to check em out. SOOOOOO Many good ones...





11 comments:

Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

Man I love the new skteches it makes me happy to see such sick art coming from you, oh thanks for coming by I really appreicate your thoghts feel free to drop in anytime and lay it down for me knowledge is power.

Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

I have a link for you Dude work's with Kyle Baker doing all his animation www.clonninja.bogspot.com if it's wrong check my blog his name is Simon Ampel. Oh I love the break down of the polictian or politics that real fresh keep posting more I'll be back to check them. Also could I link you to my blog.

Unknown said...

thanks for the killer link! And Id be more than honored if you hooked me up with a link. You da man!

PEPE said...

great work!!!

the clownninja said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the clownninja said...

lovely stuff man, ilike the girl in the hat alot, you got the drawing all laced up, and some good quotes. i'ma add you to my links. thanks for the good word. (I deleted the post above this one so i could add somethin to it)

Ben Reynolds said...

That character top center is rad..its my fave..but they're all good.

Unknown said...

great character drawings!! Nice design!

Unknown said...

Hey great blog! I'll be back

Rebecca Perez Stodolny said...

Mel!! Great character drawings!! Now start posting your AM work!! Your fans wanna see ;)
~reb

Brian "My Fault" Nicolucci said...

Man, your drawings just make me drool. Soooooo good!!!