Sunday, January 15, 2006

It doesnt get any easier...

Thanks everyone for all of your support. I cant believe that a month has gone by and the pain is still so overwhelming. I will post Mekhi's blog soon. It seems like one big nightmare...

Im tryin to get back in the saddle. Tonite I figured I would try to start a model of one of my favorite designed villians. The Joker. Heres the drawings and I hope to have him modeled and rigged before the I start back up at AM in the spring. Gonna use Maya..





Again ... Bless you all for your support

2 comments:

milo said...

Woo-hooo!!! Been waitin for you post! There you go....get her done! heeheehee I'm still expecting more! Love ya bro--

Benjamin De Schrijver said...

I'm so sorry, Mel. I had missed the previous post. You guys will be in my prayers tonight. It's great to see you getting back in the sadle, and I'm hoping I can see more of your work soon, and perhaps see you back at AM in a few months. All the best of luck!