Sunday, February 05, 2006

Im tryin..

The past few months have been a blur. Funny how time seems to dissapear. Its the thought that I wanted to do something more for my wife and son, the promise that I would be the best person I could be that keeps my goin. So with that I keep pushing forward...tryin to keep on doin what I love for my son and my wife. Family...its what makes things magical. I added a link to his blog which I hope to start filling in this week. His link is the one that says our everything. Will have the story up there soon...

Anyhow, I thought I would post some stuff so I could prove it to myself that I can continue doin it and will always shoot to better myself in his honor. The first is the blind sister witches from Clash of the Titans ( stylized of course ) and like I said earlier that I was gonna model and rig and animate that joker...heres the blocking. Thanks all for being so supportive. My heart goes out to each and everyone of you who have made it a point to comfort me and I hope to one day thank you all individually.

With that said peace and love and thank you all fpr your kindness.



and the blockin:

6 comments:

milo said...

Been waitin for you!!! Great stuff!! Hopefully I'll get as good as you! Keep 'em comin and hang in there

Ben Reynolds said...

Cool illustration man..my condolences go out to you as well.

Patrick said...

Wow, unbelievable artwork!! And a local artist as well! I live in Pleasant Grove myself... I don't know the story about your son, but it was already breakin' my heart to read your posts and see the pictures. Hang tough man, and keep on inspiring people with that awe inspiring artwork!!!

Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

Looks great G keep pushing forward I know time fly's right hope u and the fam is kool like the breeze peace

tbryon said...

Hey Mel, just checking in. I really miss you at AM. The classes have changed quite a bit and I can't believe we are already 1/2 way through this quarter. I think about you a lot and just wish you and your wife a lot of love and patience. Hang in there. It is great to see that you are starting to be creative again. Take your time and be good to yourselves. Peace.

Dave James said...

Mel:

I'm sorry to hear about your son. Ny thoughts are with you. Your art, attitude and sharing is an inspiration to all.

Hang in there.

Dave