Friday, April 07, 2006

How do people do it?

Edit: Want to get better with my tablet so I can use the grease pencil tool in maya ( never used it, which is a shame.. ). So played with painter today to warm up here at work...( touched up in photoshop...not total painter, but all digital )




Man so much juggling this week...My mind is mush. Skool is in and Ive got so many things that I need to get outta the way. First off Id like to give you a link to my awesome mentor this term:

Dimos Vrysellas

This guy ( like pretty much all of AM )kicks major ace. Check out his site and bask in its goodness! Im so excited about my new class mates and this will be a fun term. I have so many things goin on right now its a ruff start tryin to find the balance again, but I feel like Im close to gettin settled in for the animation push.

Gonna post my ideas here so nuthing to slick , just two ideas so sorry its not the fancy lines.... Like to hear your input about them if you have a chance:

Assignment: 2 distinct contrasting beats that tells a basic story:







I know not pretty to look at but thanks for lookin none the less. Next week should ease up for me hopefully. And I can get back into a groove. Thanks a load for all your comments!

7 comments:

Dan Elder said...

nice simple and braod actions, it gets across the point of the action and thats what storey board is all about right.

milo said...

Great job! Nice to see you back at it!!:O) Keep up the awesome work!

Martin Wittig said...

Nice Thumbanails! Good action:)

Unknown said...

THese thumbnails are awesome!! Great action and storytelling!

Chrissie A said...

I love seeing this kind of rough sketch...you learn so much about an artist's capabilities and skills through those simple lines.

Nice work--the whole 'story' really comes across beautifully in each set.

Unknown said...

Como bien dicen...Gran trabako,pongo link en Perejilpuntocom

Saludos :)

Kipp Schell said...

haha sweet tablet stuff, man, i wish i was that good with my wacom.... love those thumbnails as well some funny action, i especially like the gold panner!