Monday, June 15, 2009

Hat trick!

3 post in a month?! Are you kiddin me? Im crazy. Postin like old skool.....

Had a fun weekend with the wife. Caught Joel Mchale ( Hes on a show called The Soup " on E! Hilarious ) in Salt Lake ( and sadly only had my Phone camera ) and used my free stay at the Hilton that I won from work at our Christmas party. Had some awesome eats at a place called Ruths Diner in the morn. ( you ever get a chance eat there......mmmmmmmmmmmmm....do so). So I guess what Im sayin is my mood was good enough that I had energy to post a third one. Although I think Im drawin more cause my animation skills are suckin at work and I can get out drawings faster. So new goal. Post some animation next round. Even if its blockin..Wish me luck....

Thanks for stoppin by yet again! Keep on Keepin on!





Post a Comment