Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Gonna try and be better...

Last month was pretty weak sauce..although i did do some animations... Huzzah

Theres so many things I want to learn and so little time to really get my mind clear. Im runnin around like a chicken with my head cutoff. ( Im havin fun though and thats what counts. )

So todays post mainly consist of some ball point pen drawing. ( The gestures were me tryin to be a bit more conservative and mindful of my lines. ) The ships were, well basically not my cup o tea , so i figured needed to stretch some outside my comfort zone. Also with pen touched up in photoshop so I could hide how lame they were. And of couse a cartoony lady with a lil bit of color. One day I will learn to properly color something. For now I will continue to fake it til I make it. Hope to have some anims for you soon. Thanks for lookin and keep on keepin on!
It is better to fall short of a high mark than to reach a low one. - H. C. Payne
Post a Comment