Monday, January 04, 2010

Sooooooo....

I was having a discussion with Monday today ( Spelled "Muhndee" ). He said he would ease up on me this year if I spent more time fleshing out his world and improving his rep.
He enjoyed the posts that he was featured in , but thought I could shed more light on why people misunderstand him ( including myself .) In return, he would help me learn to be more creative and not harrass me long enough that I can do it properly.
So there you have it. My new direction ( and personal project ) for the year. Basically Ive lost my mind and am having conversations with Monday... ( *ahem *I mean Muhndee ) and sharing them with you. Whats it gonna hurt? Will be nice just to not dread him for the next year. Who knows we could even be friends...
So playin around with him a bit with designs. His hair is rockin , but will keep workin on him. And theres one thing we havin in common: loungin around in the undies so we're off on the good foot! Let see how far in to this guys world I get to before I turn into a complete whack job!
Happy New Year All!! I know i know ... you thought it would be cooler...
Post a Comment