Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I wish 5 hour energy drink worked longer..

..maybe like "24 hour" or "week long energy maybe.... I mean seriously if they can make an 8 minute abs they should be able to lengthen the effectiveness of those a bit.

( those things dont work for me anyways )

Great link for poses if you havent been: http://www.scott-eaton.com/category/bodies-in-motion

Some pose sketchin at work today. Enjoy!


Thanks to everyone who read my last post. Feel like I should do it more, but was worried it came across a lil weird. So thanks for the nice words.


Keep on keepin on!

9 comments:

Dougmian said...

I like this big caricature, is he you?
And great sketches of poses, you've caught it with all movement!
Thanks for sharing that link, I will try to study more poses looking there.

neresta said...

5 hours! Ha! That's a miricle if it's so! Usually it works 2 hours and no munute more! I wish I could sleep for 4 hours, but it's impossible even with special clocks and so on.
Thank you for the link!

paolo_gaspare said...

Well done! Pose sketchin are incredible!

Ciao
Paolo

Rochelle Burrows said...

Woah thanks for that link! Great drawings!

Lael Henderson said...

can you say A.D.D? Energy drinks don't work for people with A.D.D. just helps calm them down and focus more. Glad to see you're posting again. keep it up. always fun to come here for a long look.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dylan Thomas Holden said...

Digging the pose studies.

sam said...

Nice Picturization.Very beautiful capture of image and great composition and colors

1978 Chevrolet Tahoe AC Compressor

Anonymous said...

VW Jetta Turbocharger
its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.