Saturday, March 17, 2012

400th Post!!

I dont know what that means but a milestone none the less.

Continuing to embarass myself with stuff I know little to nothing about , thought Id try and do some photoshop painting. Not cartoony mind you...I think if you go through all my post you will see that I dont do this. EVER....

Not my cup o tea and admire anyone who can. Figured I need to continue to come outta my comfort zone. Would love to get better at it but theres so many things so little time.

And to go with that a lil devil.
Keep on keepin on!

4 comments:

Wouter Bruneel said...

Congrats! Your stuff always looks good. All of it.

Andy Latham said...

Well considering it's not your cup of tea, you're pretty good at it from what I can tell! Good on you for trying new things Mel :D

Wayne B. Medina said...

It looks good to me mang! Realism is not my cup o'tea as well. I like to tweak reality into nutty :)

Congrats on the 400th man, that certainly is a milestone indeed.

And if you didn't read my reply on my blog, I wondered if you were half filipino! haha Looking at your other blog with piccys...I thought to myself...man he looks like he would be one of my cousins :)

vonholdt said...

congrats on 400 posts Mel! that's a really good photo paint for a style that you rarely do!