Friday, March 16, 2012

Would really like to have more time...

I know I know not much progress. Much easier to just doodle..but flash has been fun, so hopin to keep puttin in what little time I can.


( No Audio on this just testing out the mouth shapes.) Continuing my animating with symbols learning. Milo from disney's fish hooks drawn in flash. ( Love this character ) Mainly cut up the body tonite and set up some of the mouth shapes. Want to find a sound clip to animate to eventually.

Keep on keepin on!

4 comments:

Darnell said...

Cool!Do what you can. I'm getting in some personal work with what little time I have as well.

Wayne B. Medina said...

Looks good man! I haven't animate in awhile...after looking at this, makes me one to do it again!

Jason Newkirk said...

good stuff Mel! Looks great!

Amanda said...

I am amazed that you're teaching yourself symbol animation, and making existing characters is a great idea. I've never seen anybody do that before for Flash/ToonBoom characters. It gives you really good reference to study from. Awesome, looking forward to seeing what you do :)