Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Comin in early...


..either that or not post yeah? Not an option. Nothing special . Some noticeable jiggle...I know.  Of course I want to tackle something grand but I know it does me no good as I need to make a steady habit. One thing Ive always wanted to animate was some star wars stuffs. Tossin in a quick photoshop dook.


Down the road I plan on doin something more "star wars nerd fun" but for now " hoooray I posted!!!" Goin on "break" . Im sure I will come back more tired than I was before the break...which makes me wonder why I think its a break...


Anyways I dont know how this will play into my next weeks animation post. Toon in fer one heck of a train wreck!!

Keep on keepin on!

8 comments:

matthewART said...

your the coolest of the cool. That animation is rocking. you draw the best gwerls.

Unknown said...

Come on, man. Stop hitting yourself on the head: DONE IS BETTER THAN PERFECT.

A blogpost is INFINITELY better than NO blogpost.

And besides, it's awesome.
The fundamental skill an artist must possess is drawing and you manage to show us every time that you ROCK at drawing.

Keep it up and have a good break! ^_^

aintshakespeare said...

Yeah, there is a little jiggle. It is subtle and adds some reality to the animation. It's cool.

Adrian Lubbers said...

I'm trying to keep up Mel, but you're making it difficult with all these great posts!!

Told you your anims ROCK!!

nickbeckstead said...

HAHA that's a lot of noticeable jiggle Mel! haha Tone it down Bucky!

Free Facebook Likes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Randall Sly said...

You are getting better and better...

Jeff Solway said...

nice!