Friday, March 22, 2013

Rushing it today..


Quick head turn test. Pretty messy , but here it is in all its glory hehe.  And purchased a sketch book. ( I usually like just drawing on loose paper but figured Id be better served having something I can jot down notes in too )



Too lazy to scan so I took a pic with my phone. So pretty light this post.

Was snowin this morn so it put me in one of those gloomy moods. Pretty much set the tone for me today. Hopefully Ive got some rest comin with my weekend. ( I doubt it but a guy can dream yeah?)

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Til the next post, keep on keepin on!

9 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

I love LADY drawings!..
I love the pirate too.

P

Andy Latham said...

Wow those are beautiful drawings Mel! I hope you get out of feeling low :)

pibby said...

Awesome work here! I like the sketches.

Kirun said...

SO AWESOME!!!

aintshakespeare said...

Nice head turn. And some lovies to boot.

Jason Newkirk said...

hey at least it's supposed to warm up this week eh? haha Great drawings bro. And fun pirate piece.

najinie said...

Yayyy new posts! What are you using to animate, Mel?

Unknown said...

thanks for all the kindness peeps!

@ najinie--

everything done in flash. Which is why its so messy as I sketched it out in flash with a tablet rather than my cintiq..I know excuses baahhh..

tryin to get a foundation with the whole symbol animatin. ( As Im too lazy and ADHD to draw the same thing over and over currently )


Thanks again all!

Adam Temple said...

Whatchu talkin about Willis? Those girls are slick!