Monday, September 12, 2005

Whats this...SKETCHES???

Yes ...I got some sketchin in today. Was a good feelin. Although I corrupted my Mr. Incredible that I posted yesterday, so I didnt get to practice animating with him today like I planned. So the sketchin was basically my way of handling the depression. Why would I be depressed you may ask...well of course I didnt save multiple files so yeah Im gonna have to start him all over again...sigh.

Well heres what I did today..enjoy. Im goin back into mourning...








2 comments:

Elliot Cowan said...

Regarding the disposal of your Mr Incredible model.
As annoying as it may be, it's likely it'll end up being a little better than your first anyway, as you'd have done some trouble shooting as you went along that you wont have to do again.
This sort of thing has happened to me before, and although there's a feeling that some of the sponteneity has gone, it is usually a more resolved piece in the end.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement elliot! I really appreciate it!